- Army Corps of Engineers Frequencies
- BATFE Frequencies
- CBP Frequencies
- DEA Frequencies
- Department of Energy Frequencies
- FBI Frequencies
- Federal P-25 Radio Identifications
- FEMA Frequencies
- FPS Frequencies
- NASA Frequencies
- Nationwide Military Frequencies
- Postal Service / Postal Inspection Service Frequencies
- State Department Frequencies
- TSA Frequencies
- US Coast Guard VHF/UHF Frequencies
- US Marshals Service
- US Secret Service/WHCA Frequencies
Tuesday, April 08, 2008
Despite it's slow start in moving towards APCO P-25 digital radio systems, the FBI is starting to make the switch in different regions of the country. I've been spending some time in the Pittsburgh, PA area and can confirm that some new P-25 repeaters have started to make themselves heard here.
The new repeaters are on 165.8250 MHz, 165.8750 MHz, 168.8250 MHz and 168.9250 MHz. The repeaters all seem to have an input frequency of 163.7500 MHz. Mostly encrypted but a few clear transmissions have been heard, all showing a P-25 NAC of 167.
Not sure if these repeaters are replacing some analog equipment, or these are serving a new purpose for the Department of Justice in the Pittsburgh area.