- Army Corps of Engineers Frequencies
- BATFE Frequencies
- CBP Frequencies
- DEA Frequencies
- Department of Energy Frequencies
- FBI Frequencies
- Federal P-25 Radio Identifications
- FEMA Frequencies
- FPS Frequencies
- NASA Frequencies
- Nationwide Military Frequencies
- Postal Service / Postal Inspection Service Frequencies
- State Department Frequencies
- TSA Frequencies
- US Coast Guard VHF/UHF Frequencies
- US Marshals Service
- US Secret Service/WHCA Frequencies
Thursday, September 02, 2010
I have previously asked about US CBP officers operating in Canadian pre-clearance areas, but now it appears they are being sent to France to help advise on potential high-risk passengers:
The Genesis and Rapid Intensification Processes (GRIP) experiment is being conducted by NASA using various aircraft and flying missions surrounding Hurricane Alex:
South Florida monitors report that a NASA DC-8 is staging out of Ft. Lauderdale International Airport (FLL) for these missions.
In additon to the DC-8 aircraft, the NASA operated Global Hawk departed Edwards AFB to rendezvous with Hurricane Earl in the Atlantic Ocean.
Still awaiting any reports from listeners of NASA GRIP related communications.
UPDATE: Here is a link to the flight track of the NASA Global Hawk aircraft: