- BATFE Frequencies
- CBP Frequencies
- DEA Frequencies
- FBI Frequency Updates
- Federal P-25 Radio Identifications
- FEMA Frequencies
- FPS Frequencies
- Nationwide Military Frequencies
- Postal Service / Postal Inspection Service
- State Department Frequencies
- TSA Frequencies
- US Coast Guard VHF/UHF Frequencies
- US Secret Service/WHCA Frequency Updates
Monday, January 21, 2008
Super Bowl XLII Federal Monitoring
I'm headed to Phoenix this week to start work as part of the international coverage of Super Bowl XLII. Technically we will be in Glendale, west of Phoenix, where the University of Phoenix Stadium is located.
If past Super Bowls are any indication, there will be plenty of local, state and federal agency communications to search for during the next couple of weeks. I will be updating the Fed Files blog with interesting finds, and the May issue of Monitoring Times will have a more detailed look at what went on.
BTW, if there are any Phoenix area listeners that might want to keep in touch via email or IM, please feel free to contact me at the Fed Files email address.