- BATFE Frequencies
- CBP Frequencies
- DEA Frequencies
- FBI Frequency Updates
- Federal P-25 Radio Identifications
- FEMA Frequencies
- FPS Frequencies
- Nationwide Military Frequencies
- Postal Service / Postal Inspection Service
- State Department Frequencies
- TSA Frequencies
- US Coast Guard VHF/UHF Frequencies
- US Secret Service/WHCA Frequency Updates
Friday, August 28, 2009
While running between terminals at San Francisco International Airport (KSFO), I spotted a van literally covered with antennas. The van carried federal GSA license plates, but when I got along side, it had well worn FAA decals on the doors.
You probably can't tell by the cell-phone camera photo I snapped, but the van had 12 to 15 antennas cut to almost every radio band you can think of, including what appeared to be a CB antenna. I'm sure this van is used by the FAA electronics support technicians, but it sure looks like they enjoy radio of all types & frequency bands.
The smallish SUV in front of the radio van was also an FAA vehicle, but carried no antennas that I could see.