- BATFE Frequencies
- CBP Frequencies
- DEA Frequencies
- FBI Frequency Updates
- Federal P-25 Radio Identifications
- FEMA Frequencies
- FPS Frequencies
- Nationwide Military Frequencies
- Postal Service / Postal Inspection Service
- State Department Frequencies
- TSA Frequencies
- US Coast Guard VHF/UHF Frequencies
- US Secret Service/WHCA Frequency Updates
Thursday, September 02, 2010
NASA GRIP Experiment
The Genesis and Rapid Intensification Processes (GRIP) experiment is being conducted by NASA using various aircraft and flying missions surrounding Hurricane Alex:
South Florida monitors report that a NASA DC-8 is staging out of Ft. Lauderdale International Airport (FLL) for these missions.
In additon to the DC-8 aircraft, the NASA operated Global Hawk departed Edwards AFB to rendezvous with Hurricane Earl in the Atlantic Ocean.
Still awaiting any reports from listeners of NASA GRIP related communications.
UPDATE: Here is a link to the flight track of the NASA Global Hawk aircraft: