- Army Corps of Engineers Frequencies
- BATFE Frequencies
- CBP Frequencies
- DEA Frequencies
- Department of Energy Frequencies
- FBI Frequencies
- Federal P-25 Radio Identifications
- FEMA Frequencies
- FPS Frequencies
- NASA Frequencies
- Nationwide Military Frequencies
- Postal Service / Postal Inspection Service Frequencies
- State Department Frequencies
- TSA Frequencies
- US Coast Guard VHF/UHF Frequencies
- US Secret Service/WHCA Frequencies
Thursday, April 01, 2010
TSA Analog Radios-Continued
Just spotted a report that the TSA screeners are using 173.0875 MHz in analog with voice inversion at the Bellingham, WA airport (KBLI). This is a new frequency for TSA operations since the addition of the analog "screener" radios started around the first of the year (2010).
The Bellingham airport is also home to Customs & Border Protection Air Marine assets.
I will be expanding on the TSA analog radios in a future Fed Files column.