- Army Corps of Engineers Frequencies
- BATFE Frequencies
- CBP Frequencies
- DEA Frequencies
- Department of Energy Frequencies
- FBI Frequencies
- Federal P-25 Radio Identifications
- FEMA Frequencies
- FPS Frequencies
- NASA Frequencies
- Nationwide Military Frequencies
- Postal Service / Postal Inspection Service Frequencies
- State Department Frequencies
- TSA Frequencies
- US Coast Guard VHF/UHF Frequencies
- US Secret Service/WHCA Frequencies
Saturday, July 01, 2006
I was in the Astoria, Oregon area this week and caught the USCG Cutter Steadfast, "El Tiburon Blanco", getting ready to ship out.
While in the area I caught some new frequencies (new to me anyway):
162.2250 MHz, 67.0 pl - Job Corps facility at Tongue Point
162.8250 MHz, 67.0 pl - Job Corps facility at Tongue Point
171.3500 MHz - USCG Air Station Astoria, Helo Maintenance - helicopters would call in with maintenance write-ups when inbound.
Most of the helicopter and surface ops were on the VHF marine channels, but I did catch Group Astoria ask one helo (6030) for a check on 5 Mhz - I did catch them on 5.696 MHz.
And finally, while watching the Steadfast getting ready to depart, I noticed that the guys on deck were using UHF hand-held radios. Found them on 464.5500 MHz, 67.0 pl !?!