- Army Corps of Engineers Frequencies
- BATFE Frequencies
- CBP Frequencies
- DEA Frequencies
- Department of Energy Frequencies
- FBI Frequencies
- Federal P-25 Radio Identifications
- FEMA Frequencies
- FPS Frequencies
- NASA Frequencies
- Nationwide Military Frequencies
- Postal Service / Postal Inspection Service Frequencies
- State Department Frequencies
- TSA Frequencies
- US Coast Guard VHF/UHF Frequencies
- US Secret Service/WHCA Frequencies
Monday, September 18, 2006
9/11 Anniversary Visit
On Saturday, September 9th, I was preparing to leave Pittsburgh and happened to catch some of the preparations for a 9/11 Anniversary visit from President Bush. Apparently Pittsburgh International Airport was used as a jumping off point for the POTUS visit to Shanksville, PA, the site of the United flight 93 crash.
I first caught the tower clearing a flight of 3 CH-53 Marine helicopters were all painted in the "United States of America" colors. All three landed and taxied directly over the a hanger at the AF Reserve ramp. Shortly after these was a flight of 2 UH-60 helicopters using the "Nighthawk" call sign landed, also taxied over to the AF Reserve ramp and inside a hanger.
While watching all this I did catch some P-25 comms on USSS Oscar
(164.8875), WHCA Sierra (166.5125) and some DES on WHCA Zulu (171.2875). Seems like I have noted on other Presidential events I've been around, the WHCA hasn't switched over to P-25 entirely yet...