- Army Corps of Engineers Frequencies
- BATFE Frequencies
- CBP Frequencies
- DEA Frequencies
- Department of Energy Frequencies
- FAA Frequencies
- FBI Frequencies
- Federal P-25 Radio Identifications
- FEMA Frequencies
- FPS Frequencies
- NASA Frequencies
- Nationwide Military Frequencies
- Postal Service / Postal Inspection Service Frequencies
- State Department Frequencies
- TSA Frequencies
- US Coast Guard VHF/UHF Frequencies
- US Marshals Service
- US Secret Service/WHCA Frequencies
Monday, January 15, 2007
Anyone for NAC's?
I've been getting some requests from readers for information about the federal use of Network Access Codes or "NAC"s on P-25 digital channels. So far there are few ways for the monitoring hobby to actually read or use NAC's, but since CTCSS or PL tones are going away when radio channels turn digital, maybe a pattern of NAC assignments by particular agencies will reveal itself.
If you are able to decode NACs on federal P-25 systems, consider starting a federal NAC database here at the Fed Files!