- BATFE Frequencies
- CBP Frequencies
- DEA Frequencies
- FBI Frequency Updates
- Federal P-25 Radio Identifications
- FEMA Frequencies
- FPS Frequencies
- Nationwide Military Frequencies
- Postal Service / Postal Inspection Service
- State Department Frequencies
- TSA Frequencies
- US Coast Guard VHF/UHF Frequencies
- US Secret Service/WHCA Frequency Updates
Monday, February 19, 2007
167.8625 MHz Anyone?
For over a year now I have been catching a lot of voice and digital paging data on 167.8625 MHz in different areas of the country. Despite this frequency falling in to the "normal" range used by the FBI, I am 99.9% sure that this is being used by the Department of Veterans Affairs for medical paging at VA Medical Centers across the country . I'm hoping some Fed Files readers can help confirm if this frequency is used in your area. So give this frequency listen and let us know if you catch some paging data or someone calling for a doctor to X-ray!